Thursday, November 10, 2011

From the Hammock Day 1 and 2

Hola! Let's go for a walk. As we head out onto road we are going to take a left. Our destination is Playa Luncharo, a beach restaurant for dinner and these are just a few shots along the way.











 
We finally reached our restaurant and this was our view.










Had a bite to eat and it was off to bed. It was a long travel day.










The next morning we were served breakfast on our balcony











We then headed down to the pier and watched the fishermen clean and deal with their daily catch.

1 comment:

  1. OMG mom!! Beatiful pictures!! I am extremely jealous, but glad you are having a good time. I am just at the beggining of my reading, I'm sure that you will see more comments from me in days to come.

    ReplyDelete